Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Louis Carter, CEO, BPI
Do you want to learn, benchmark, and share best practices in leading in the new economy?
Best Practice Benchmarking is the core of Best Practice Institute's work. During this session you will meet fellow BPI members, share and learn about each other's practices in leading in the new economy, and ask critical questions to help you benchmark. You will have the opportunity to share and learn from each other's current and future practices in leadership development, organization change, performance management, and various other management and leadership practices. And you will also hear about Louis Carter's research in best practices, leadership development, and organization change.
Be prepared to introduce yourself and let us know about your practices, what you would like to learn, and what you think you could be doing better in your roles inside of your organizations. Bring questions, thoughts, and ideas that you would like to present to the group.
During this session you will:
1. Share your own best practices through BPI's case study methodology;
2. Learn about the best practices of others;
3. Discuss your plans and next steps for the future using the BPI blueprint;
4. Learn about Louis Carter's research on best practices, leadership development, and organization change;
5. Learn from fellow experts in coaching, organization development, and change